Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Morning

Hey guys
Sorry for not updating for this past few days
My life's kinda boring
And I'm facing emotional breakdown :P

It's Sunday today and yes I will be home today . (Yes seriously)
Maybe watching DVDs, or playing Champions Online.
+ I'm gonna watch lots and lots of DotA replays
Because I have an upcoming competition on March
And there's a big chance we can go very far, so I don't wanna miss this chance
But last night I already lost 3 matches
Due to the fact that I haven't touch DotA for weeks
Long way to catch up!

Oh yeah
Yesterday I went to a friend's house to do some kind of Disney music mashup for their performance
It was really fun, I mean maybe it was something that has to do with music :)
But I kinda suck :(
For unable to figure out chords that quickly
Have to give my ears some training so they can be really really sensitive

By the way
Am I really turning into Ah Beng !?
I don't know where I got this from but I really do feel like I'm some kind of low-class ah beng guy + all negative things some more.
What's wrong with meeeeeeeeeeeee
FML if I become one

Gonna stop right here
Next post I'll promise some pictures!
.... hopefully.

Tata

P/S. What is wrong with my chatbox?? Grr

No comments:

Post a Comment