Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rest In Peace..



Life's really tough for me right now
I lost my closest friend, Vaz
And he's not coming back anymore

It just hurts so much to lose a best friend
Someone that I see everyday
Things will not be the same anymore without you, friend
Things are so quiet and cold
I realize that
You're actually the one that always hype everyone up
And now you're gone
Everything's so cold

I lost so much motivation without you
Do you remember our dreams?
We were planning to start a salon of our own
We were planning to play music together
But what can I do now?
I don't wanna do this alone

I'm really sorry
Maybe I wasn't a good friend
I always showed my anger when you did something wrong
But if there's another chance
I'd definitely smile that you're still here doing those things

At this moment
I really realize that there aren't much in life
Life's simple when the people you love are around

I miss you so much
Can you feel it?
Are you at somewhere far away?

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me of v used to be so good together and now that he's gone its all like empty.Anyhow,Dolis..be strong and v gotta keep moving on and don't feel guilty for not doing your best to keep this friendship alive. :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete