Thursday, December 6, 2012

The End Of The Year 2012

So life passed me by quickly,
I haven't been writing or updating so much in either Facebook or my blog anymore.

So far
This year has the biggest changes ever
I can't say it's good or bad
I think it's something in between

I'm no longer playing music
And it's a really really sad thing to say
Anyhow, if someone ask me what is my dream
My heart would always say,"music".

I don't go out that often anymore
And even when I do, I go with my girl

I don't play competitive gaming anymore
Kinda obvious reason eh?

Life to me
I feel lost
I feel complete
I feel incomplete

Everything is in between
I don't know how I feel actually
Because to me, I think nobody really knows what they are searching for in life right?

I feel pathetic most of the times
I'm 21 years old right now, and I haven't achieve anything yet
YET I'm still being stubborn, sticking to my own ego and theory on life

When I was young, if you ask me
I would say it's worth it
But now?
I'm not so sure anymore

I just gotta say
Life right now, I cannot say that I'm happy
But I cannot say that I'm sad either

I just feel lost
....

No comments:

Post a Comment