Sunday, January 23, 2011

22.1.2011 Saturday!

Just a short update for you guys
I'm writing this early in the morning so I'm a little lazy :X Sorry!

Yesterday went out with Allen, Sterling, Dui and Vaz~ The same old gang
+ Sarah and her friends were suppose to come
In the end they didn't show up though
But still we had fun :D (me at least ==)

Went for the movie "Homecoming"
Not the type of movies that will make you ROFLMAO but it's a really fun movie with a very simple plot. And some touching moment :P
Actually the really funny part is the HK Accent in the movie, maybe it's because Allen always use that kind of accent to joke around so we find it extremely funny something we always listen show up in a movie XD

Went to k-box after that
6-8pm~ RM8 each person
Not really special until she showed up :)

Left Spring at around 7.45pm and went to Allen's house
Bought some Maggie Mees~ I don't know why but it was delicious lol
Maybe because I was hungry ><

Went to Mars Cyber after that
And DotA to end the night ==

Not really a special Saturday
But ahh just wanna update something to keep my blog alive :P

No comments:

Post a Comment